Publications — TOP 10 REASONS YOUR LIBRARY SHOULD SUBSCRIBE:
- U.S.-based institutional subscribers with 15 or fewer users pay less than 10 cents per page for a full print and online subscription to AJR.
- AJR is the most-valued educational journal in medical imaging journal; more than 90% of AJR readers use this journal for the educational content.
- Every quarter, the AJR publishes AJR Integrative Imaging, an additional 100 pages of educational articles featuring FREE Self-Assessment Module credit for ARRS members.
- AJR is a member benefit published by the American Roentgen Ray Society, a prestigious professional society publisher and a trusted source for over 100 years.
- AJR, with its practical and clinical focus is in demand from radiologists, oncologists, physicists, radiologic technologists, scientists and researchers, and other specialties interested in breakthrough research in medical and molecular imaging.
- Your annual subscription gives you over 42 years of content online. Complete articles are available back to 1965.
- You can manage your AJR subscription online at www.ajronline.org and use top-notch online research tools such as expanded search features, citation management, and table of contents alerting.
- AJR is part of the convenient Highwire journal portal featuring librarian services such as Medline and GenBank Links.
- Every issue of the AJR contains FREE CME credit articles for ARRS members.
- The AJR has global scope; more than ½ of our authors and a high percentage of our reviewers are affiliated with international institutions.
Click here for Subscription Rates
Address questions and comments to:
ARRS Member and Subscriber Services
44211 Slatestone Court
Leesburg, VA 20176-5109 USA
Phone: (866) 940-2777; (703) 729-3353, Fax: (703) 729-4839