Visit the Nation’s Capital
Cherry Blossoms on the Tidal Basin
April 22–27, 2018
The cherry blossom trees that surround the world famous Tidal Basin should still be in bloom during the meeting. With over 3,800 trees planted, this historic national park, home to the Jefferson, FDR, and Martin Luther King Jr. Memorials, turns into a sea of pale pink and white blossoms from mid-March through the end of April. Take a walk around the waterfront path and enjoy one of DC’s most breathtaking views.
Join us to explore a city full of rich cultural attractions, American history, and nightlife entertainment. Don’t miss the chance to:
- Dine on Capitol Hill at some of DC’s finest restaurants.
- Peruse the halls of free Smithsonian museums.
- Explore America’s most historic monuments and memorials.
- Visit the world famous Tidal Basin where blooming cherry blossom trees bring millions of viewers each year.
- Sit back on a double-decker tour bus and soak in some history
Can’t come to DC?
Participate in the Virtual Meeting!
Receive the same great quality education that ARRS is known for with the Virtual Meeting. View live broadcasting of sessions and enjoy on-demand meeting features. By participating in the Virtual Meeting you can:
- Watch live sessions from your home or office.
- Access on-demand recordings of any annual meeting session.
- View Electronic Exhibits
- Earn up to 196 credits
- Ask questions of faculty online
- And more!