Subspecialty expertise in Breast Imaging is increasingly important as the technology continues to evolve and as the applications become increasingly focused and challenging. Optimal technique and interpretation are key to providing reports that are clinically useful and beneficial to patients. This symposium will offer many unique opportunities for attendees to review new venues and utility for established technology as well as new technologies in the diagnosis of breast disease.
After attending the 2017 ARRS Breast Imaging Symposium, participants will be able to:
- Describe current and new utilization for digital breast tomosynthesis and its importance in clinical practice.
- Evaluate screening recommendations and controversies along with benefits of screening mammography.
- Use Breast MRI for the high-risk patient and venues for the diagnostic patient or the average-risk patient.
- Explain breast density and its importance in breast cancer risk and risk assessment.
- Identify latest applications of imaging technologies.
The last day to pre-register for the Symposium is January 13. Your membership must be current in order to receive the discounted member rate. Nonmembers may apply for ARRS membership and pay the member fees.