Clinician Educator Development Program
Each year 25 junior faculty nominees are selected and receive a $1,000 grant to attend a two-day workshop to gain proficiency in teaching skills and designing educational activities.
The Clinician Educator Development Program is designed to be a highly interactive, focused day of learning new teaching skills and tools, and improving those you already have. Over half the program is hands on learning—be taught in the way that we want you to teach! Attendees will be asked to pre-submit some material that will be used during the session, and will be asked to download various Apps or software and review a short movie. Bringing a laptop and a tablet is a requirement for this course. Evernote will be used to distribute resources afterwards.
This program is also an excellent opportunity to meet with other enthusiastic Clinician Educators, and there will be opportunities to network further with the faculty and attendees.
Chairpersons and medical directors at medical schools, affiliated hospitals and clinical research institutions are invited to nominate candidates for this program.
- M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited institution
- Completion of radiology residency, fellowship
- Certification by the American Board of Radiology or equivalent
- Faculty appointment as a lecturer, instructor, assistant professor or equivalent
- Currently employed in an academic center or teaching hospital
- Interested in and has the potential for a career that includes teaching
- ARRS member
- The program is limited to 25 attendees. Only TWO nominees per institution will be accepted.
- All attendees will receive a $1,000 educational grant only after attending all the required programs.
CEDP Application is now available.
The CEDP Application deadline is Friday, December 29, 2017.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.