Clinical Case Based Review of Breast Imaging
Focus on honing your breast imaging diagnostic skills. This special course combines didactic lectures and rapid fire case review sessions to provide deeper insights into breast imaging.
Learn and earn credit at your own pace with unlimited access to this course through June 13, 2022. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course package offers 5.00 CME and SA-CME Credits following completion of an online test.
ARRS Member price: $195
ARRS In-Training Member price: $99
Nonmember price: $499
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Develop differential diagnoses for breast imaging findings
- Recognize the imaging and clinical features that allow for refinement of differential diagnosis, allowing for a more specific diagnosis
- Recognize some commonly encountered imaging artifacts in breast imaging and describe why they occur and the techniques to avoid themOutline management decisions affecting a variety of commonly encountered clinical scenarios.
- Breast Cancer Screening with DBT—Stamatia V. Destounis, MD
- Calcifications—Mai Elezaby, MD
- Breast Ultrasound—Jennifer Kohr, MD
- Breast MRI—Beatriz E. Adrada, MD
- Multimodality Imaging of the Diagnostic Patient—Tanya W. Moseley, MD
- Rapid Fire Cases—Phan T. Huynh, MD
- Findings Detected During Screening Mammography—Phan T. Huynh, MD
- Breast Cancer Detection With Screening—Stamatia V. Destounis, MD
- Screening With Ultrasound and MRI—Beatriz E. Adrada, MD
- Work-Up of the Diagnostic Patient—Stamatia V. Destounis, MD
- Multimodality Diagnostic Cases—Laurie R. Margolies, MD
- BI-RADS 3 on Mammography and Ultrasound—Jean M. Kunjummen, DO
- BI-RADS 4—Laurie R. Margolies, MD
- Radiologic-Pathologic Correlation in Breast Imaging—Beatriz E. Adrada, MD
- BI-RADS 3 on Breast MRI—Tanya W. Moseley, MD
- Imaging of Breast Implants and Pathologic Conditions—Beatriz E. Adrada, MD
The American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 5.00 American Board of Radiology, MOC Part II, Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME.) Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.