Clinical Case-Based Review of Neuroradiology
Focus on honing your neuroradiology diagnostic skills with this distinctive course that combines didactic lectures and rapid-fire case review sessions to provide deeper insights.
Earn credit at your own pace through July 26, 2022 and continue to access your videos until July 26, 2029. See below for learning outcomes and a list of modules and individual lectures.
This course offers 5.00 CME and SA-CME Credits following completion of an online assessment.
ARRS Member price: $345
ARRS In-Training Member price: $175
Nonmember price: $699
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until July 26, 2029, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- develop differential diagnoses for neuroradiology findings
- recognize the imaging and clinical features that allow for refinement of differential diagnosis, allowing for a more specific diagnosis
- recognize some commonly encountered imaging artifacts in neuroradiology and describe why they occur and the techniques to avoid them
- outline management decisions affecting a variety of commonly encountered clinical scenarios
- Update on Pediatric Stroke: Case-Based Approach—Sumit Pruthi, DNB
- Brain Cases—Lubdha M. Shah, MD
- Head and Neck Cases—Alok A. Bhatt, MD
- Emergency Neuroradiology—Kathleen R. Tozer Fink, MD
- Update on Adult Stroke—Kathleen R. Tozer Fink, MD
- Rapid Fire Cases-Neuroradiology—Bruno P. Soares, MD
- Brain—Bruno P. Soares, MD
- White Matter and Deep Brain Lesions: Diagnostic Clues—Kathleen R. Tozer Fink, MD
- Head and Neck—Alok A. Bhatt, MD
- New Head and Neck Mass: Next Steps—Tabassum A. Kennedy, MD
- Spine and Syndromes—Kathleen R. Tozer Fink, MD
- Rapid Fire Review: Brain—Bruno P. Soares, MD
- Cerebral Venous Disease: A Can't Miss Diagnosis—Kathleen R. Tozer Fink, MD
- Rapid Fire Review: Head and Neck—Alok A. Bhatt, MD
- Hearing Loss and Tinnitis: Work up and Causes—Kathleen R. Tozer Fink, MD
- Rapid Fire Review: Spine and Syndromes—Jennifer L. Becker, BMBS, MRCR, FRCR
The American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 5.00 American Board of Radiology, MOC Part II, Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME) credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.