Clinical Case-Based Review of Ultrasound
Focus on honing your ultrasound imaging diagnostic skills with this distinctive course that combines didactic lectures and rapid-fire case review sessions to provide deeper insights into ultrasound.
Earn credit at your own pace through September 26, 2022 and continue to access your videos until September 27, 2029. See below for learning outcomes and a list of modules and individual lectures.
This course package offers 5 CME and SA-CME Credits following completion of an online assessment.
ARRS Member price: $345
ARRS In-Training Member price: $175
Nonmember price: $699
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until September 27, 2029, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- develop differential diagnoses for ultrasound findings
- recognize the imaging and clinical features that allow for refinement of differential diagnosis, allowing for a more specific diagnosis
- recognize some commonly encountered imaging artifacts in ultrasound and describe why they occur and the techniques to avoid them
- outline management decisions affecting a variety of commonly encountered clinical scenarios
- Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound—Corinne Deurdulian, MD
- Abdomen/Ultrasound—Aya Kamaya, MD
- Small Parts Ultrasound—Gayatri Joshi, MD
- Obstetric Ultrasound—Anne M. Kennedy, MB, BCh, BAO
- Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound-Clinical Applications—Corinne Deurdulian, MD
- Rapid Fire Cases—Shweta Bhatt, MD
- Scrotal Ultrasound—Corinne Deurdulian, MD
- First Trimester: Do No Harm—Anne M. Kennedy, MB, BCh, BAO
- Renal and Bladder Sonography—Gayatri Joshi, MD
- Ultrasound Artifacts: What You Need to Know—Aya Kamaya, MD
- Hepatobiliary Sonography—Aya Kamaya, MD
- Ectopic Pregnancy: Common and Uncommon—Gayatri Joshi, MD
- Bleeding in Pregnancy—Anne M. Kennedy, MB, BCh, BAO
- Vascular Ultrasound Potpourri—Corinne Deurdulian, MD
- Thyroid Ultrasound: Focus on TIRADS—Aya Kamaya, MD
- Adnexal Masses: Everything but Ectopic Pregnancy—Anne M. Kennedy, MB, BCh, BAO
The American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 5.00 American Board of Radiology, MOC Part II, Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME) credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.