Musculoskeletal Imaging for the Practicing Radiologist
This course will provide a comprehensive and practical step-by-step framework for radiologists in a broad practice setting to establish and manage a variety of common musculoskeletal problems.
Earn credit at your own pace through November 18, 2021 and continue to access your videos until November 19, 2028. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 10.5 CME and SA-CME Credits following completion of an online test.
ARRS Member price: $395
ARRS In-Training Member price: $199
Nonmember price: $899
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until November 19, 2028, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
Upon completion of this course, participants will possess the knowledge and skills to:
- recognize the anatomy and common pathology of tendons and ligaments
- identify methods to reduce metal artifact on CT
- distinguish the ultrasound diagnostic features of common ankle and elbow problems
- recognize pitfalls in the diagnosis of common bone and soft tissue lesions and their biopsy
- identify spine infections and marrow abnormalities
- recognize the expanding spectrum of metal-on-metal arthroplasty complications
- recognize the anatomy and common pathology of the finger and wrist
- Ligamentous Inguries of the Knee: Analysis of MRI Footprints—D. Resnick
- Meniscal Lesions in the Knee: Basics and Beyond—C. Chung
- Human Tendons: Function and Dysfunction with Emphasis on MR Imaging—D. Resnick
- Imaging of the Finger: Anatomy and Common Pathology—C. Chung
- How to Reduce Metal Artifacts at CT—K. Buckwalter
- Metal-on-Metal Arthroplasties: An Expanding Dilemma—M. Kransdorf
- Five Things You Must Know About the Wrist—K. Buckwalter
- Update on Rotator Cuff Imaging—M. Tuite
- The Postoperative Shoulder—J. Crim
- Elbow Imaging—M. Tuite
- Ultrasound of the Elbow: Diagnosis and Intervention—J. Jacobson
- Ankle Instability—J. Crim
- Ultrasound of the Ankle: Diagnosis and Intervention—J. Jacobson
- Common Incidental Osseous Lesions: Making a Confident Diagnosis—M. Kransdorf
- Dilemmas and Pitfalls in Imaging of MSK Bone Tumors—M. Murphey
- Dilemmas and Pitfalls in Imaging of MSK Soft Tissue Tumors—M. Murphey
- Dilemmas and Pitfalls in MSK Biopsy—M. Kransdorf
- Spine Infection and Mimics—W. Gibbs
- Spinal Marrow: Clues to Disease—L. Shah
- Low Back Pain: Imaging and Intervention—W. Gibbs
- Practical Postop Spine Imaging—L. Shah
View the sample recording below
The American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 10.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 10.5 American Board of Radiology, MOC Part II, Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME) credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.