This course will provide a comprehensive and practical step-by-step framework for radiologists in a broad practice setting to establish and manage a variety of common musculoskeletal problems.
After attending the symposium, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the anatomy and common pathology of tendons and ligaments.
- Identify methods to reduce metal artifact on CT.
- Distinguish the ultrasound diagnostic features of common ankle and elbow problems.
- Recognize pitfalls in the diagnosis of common bone and soft tissue lesions and their biopsy.
- Identify spine infections and marrow abnormalities.
- Recognize the expanding spectrum of metal-on-metal arthroplasty complications.
- Recognize the anatomy and common pathology of the finger and wrist.
Registration for the Symposium opens in early summer. Remember to register by the early-bird deadline, September 7, to take advantage of our lowest rates. Your membership must be current in order to receive the discounted member rate. Nonmembers may apply for ARRS membership and pay the member fees.
The target audience for this activity is radiologists and radiologists-in-training who wish to enhance their knowledge of a variety of musculoskeletal imaging topics.