Neuroradiology is one of the fastest growing fields in radiology, especially with many radiologists providing nighttime coverage. This course will provide a concise state-of-the-art review and update attendees on the latest practical advances in neuroradiology.
After attending the symposium, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the anatomy of the brain, spine, and head and neck.
- Interpret imaging studies of the brain, spine, and head and neck in acute and non-acute settings.
- Differentiate various pathologies involving the brain.
- Differentiate various disorders of the spine.
- Identify neoplasms and infections that involve the neck.
Registration for the Symposium opens in early summer. Remember to register by the early-bird deadline, September 7, to take advantage of our lowest rates. Your membership must be current in order to receive the discounted member rate. Nonmembers may apply for ARRS membership and pay the member fees.
The target audience for this activity is radiologists and radiologists-in-training who wish to enhance their knowledge of general neuroradiology topics and learn more about recent advances in the field.