Registration will open June 12.
Participate online in the virtual symposium, October 13–14, to receive the same excellent education that ARRS is known for and earn 10.5 CME and SAM credits. With the virtual symposium, participants can view live broadcasting of lectures, interact with faculty online, and leverage on-demand features.
System Requirements for Virtual PET/CT Symposium
The live-streamed sessions are compatible with Windows and Apple workstations and mobile devices.
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Macintosh OS X 10.4 or above or Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 10.0.32 or above (Windows workstations)
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or above, Firefox 2.0 or above, or Safari 3.0, or Chrome 4.0 or above
- Broadband Internet connection (at least 700Kbps)
- Apple IOS and Android based smartphones and tablets are also compatible
- Audio (internal speakers with 16-bit sound card, external speakers, headphones or earphones)
The ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians. ARRS has "Deemed" Status with the American Board of Radiology Maintenance of Certificate Program.
ARRS designates Virtual Practical PET/CT: What You Need to Know for a maximum of 10.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 10.5 SAM credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in an activity.