ARRS 2018 Annual Meeting Open to Media
Leesburg, VA, February 5, 2018—With educational activities representing the entire spectrum of radiology, the American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) will host leading radiologists from around the world at the ARRS 2018 Annual Meeting, April 22–27 in Washington, DC.
Media are invited to attend this event, which provides unparalleled learning and networking opportunities for radiologists and the media who cover the field. Reporters interested in developing relationships with world-renowned radiologists should plan to attend or to cover the event virtually.
- WHAT: ARRS 2018 Annual Meeting
- WHEN: April 22–27, 2018
- WHERE: Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, Washington, DC
- DEADLINE: All media who plan to attend in person or online must inform and receive ARRS approval by Monday, April 2, 2018
- TO COVER THIS EVENT: Contact Mike Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MORE INFORMATION: To learn more about the ARRS 2018 Annual Meeting, visit the ARRS website located at http://www.arrs.org/ and click on Annual Meeting
Founded in 1900, ARRS is the first and oldest radiology society in the United States, and is an international forum for progress in radiology. The Society's mission is to improve health through a community committed to advancing knowledge and skills in radiology. ARRS achieves its mission through an annual scientific and educational meeting, publication of the American Journal of Roentgenology (AJR) and InPractice magazine, topical symposia and webinars, and print and online educational materials. ARRS is located in Leesburg, VA.