ARRS 2019 Annual Meeting Open to Media
Leesburg, VA, March 27, 2019—With educational activities representing the entire spectrum of radiology, the American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) will host leading radiologists from around the world at the ARRS 2019 Annual Meeting, May 5–10 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Media are invited to attend this event, which provides unparalleled learning and networking opportunities for radiologists and the media who cover the field. Reporters interested in developing relationships with world-renowned radiologists should plan to attend or to cover the event virtually. Recordings of all ARRS sessions are available on demand.
- WHAT: ARRS 2019 Annual Meeting
- WHEN: May 5–10, 2019
- In-Person: Hawaii Convention Center, 1801 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
- Virtual: Live streaming available as well as on demand recordings for every session
- DEADLINE: All media who plan to attend in person or online must inform and receive ARRS approval by these dates:
- In-Person Meeting Deadline: Friday, April 5, 2019
- Virtual Meeting Deadline: Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- TO COVER THIS EVENT: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- MORE INFORMATION: www.arrs.org/Meeting
Founded in 1900, ARRS is the first and oldest radiology society in the United States, and is an international forum for progress in radiology. The Society's mission is to improve health through a community committed to advancing knowledge and skills in radiology. ARRS achieves its mission through an annual scientific and educational meeting, publication of the American Journal of Roentgenology (AJR) and InPractice magazine, topical symposia and webinars, and print and online educational materials. ARRS is located in Leesburg, VA.