Membership for In-Training Radiologists
The ARRS is pleased to offer complimentary online membership to residents and fellows throughout the world. In-training and International In-training members enjoy access to all of the in-practice benefits plus exclusive in-training benefits such as directed articles, scholarship and fellowship programs, and more. And, strictly for those who are current ARRS In-training members transitioning from residency or fellowship into active practice, ARRS provides an additional free year of membership to help ease the process.
ARRS In-Training Complimentary Benefits
Valuable information and resources that is beneficial during training and beyond.
AJR Online—Our Most Popular Member Benefit
Receive an online subscription to AJR, our prestigious, peer-reviewed journal with original research and clinical perspectives.
- 8 CME and 8 Self-Assessment credits available in every issue
- Access the new Collections feature, with topical content compilations
- View Publish Ahead of print articles and the most read and most cited articles
- Access an extensive archive of past issues online—back to 1965
More Complimentary Member-Exclusive Benefits…
- Membership publications and e-newsletters including:
- ARRS InPractice
- ARRS InPractice Insight
- AJR InBrief
- Professional committees & volunteer activities
- Awards and recognition programs
- Extra discounts on comprehensive Online Courses to help prepare you for exams, the Annual Meeting with a specific Resident Track, and more
- My Education online tracker
- ARRS Career Center