ARRS Global Partner
Spanish Society of Medical Radiology
The Spanish Society of Medical Radiology (SERAM) is a scientific and medical organization, headquartered in Madrid, Spain, dedicated to teaching, development, advocacy and research on all aspects related to diagnostic and therapeutic medical imaging.
ARRS and SERAM leaders meet during ARRS 2018 Annual Meeting.
SERAM Radiology Department Guide – Las Cargas de Trabajo en Radiología
The objective of this guide, published by SERAM, is to recognize the radiologist does much more than report imaging examinations. This document is meant to guide a radiology department to create the optimal workload design. This will support quality and safety in the work of radiology.
SERAM Membership for ARRS Members
ARRS members may apply for free SERAM International Membership.
SERAM benefits include:
- Free access to educational content (electronic exhibits, e-books) of the SERAM.
- Free access to professional content (proceedings, standards, certifications and consensus documents) of SERAM.
- Free electronic access to Radiología, the journal of SERAM (plus contents alert via e-mail every new number).
- Opportunity to submit to Radiología, the main radiological peer-reviewed journal in Spanish language, with English version of the main articles published.
- Coverage of Article Processing Charges for accepted articles in Radiología.
- Reduced registration fees for educational activities of the SERAM (congresses, courses and workshops).
- Discounts on purchase of publications (journals, books, monographs).
- Reduced registration fees for on-line courses and educational materials of SERAM.
- Free receipt of various communications and newsletters.
Featured Journal Publication
Cranial nerve disorders Clinical manifestations and topography Radiología
Histiocitosis pulmonar más allá de la histiocitosis de células de Langerhans Radiología 2019
Pulmonary histiocytosis Beyond Langerhans cell histiocytosis Radiologia 2019
Sintomatología derivada de los pares craneales Clínica y topografía Radiologia 2019