This course made possible in part by an unrestricted educational grant from Bracco Diagnostics, Inc.
This Online Course covers the breadth and depth of the field of thyroid imaging. Lectures will include: Thyroid Nodules/Cancer Demographics, Risk Factors; Benign Diseases of the Thyroid; Neck CT/MR Staging of Thyroid Cancer; Ultrasound of the Post-Operative Neck; and much more!
Learn and earn credit at your own pace with unlimited access to this course through July 28, 2019. See below for learning outcomes and a list of modules and individual lectures.
This course package offers 4 CME and SA-CME
Credits following completion of an online test.
ARRS Member price: $195
ARRS In-Training Member price: FREE
Nonmember price: $499
Learning Outcomes and Modules
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to; describe MR and CT imaging findings of thyroid cancer; discuss pre and post-operative imaging findings of thyroid cancer; and discuss ultrasound findings of thyroid imaging.
- Benign Diseases of the Thyroid (Multimodality)
- Thyroid Nodules/Cancer Demographics, Risk Factors
- Ultrasound of Thyroid—Pattern Approach to Nodules (Or When to Biopsy)
- Ultrasound/Pathology Correlation of Thyroid Cancer
- Neck CT/MR Staging of Thyroid Cancer
- Ultrasound of the Post-Operative Neck
- The Role of Nuclear Medicine in the Staging and Treatment of Thyroid Cancer (PET, I131)
- Incidental Thyroid Lesions on CT/MR: ACR White Paper Recommendations
The American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 4.00 American Board of Radiology, MOC Part II, Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME) credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.