2018 International Day of Radiology
Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen changed the way we see the world forever when he discovered x-rays on November 8, 1895. The International Day of Radiology celebrates the anniversary of this discovery and how radiologists have improved patient care through their own discoveries.
International Day of Radiology Online Course Sale
All of our Online Courses will be 15 percent off on November 8-10 when you use coupon code 2018IDOR at checkout.
The official journal of the American Roentgen Ray Society. Recognized as an undisputed leader in the field for over 100 years, the AJR is for radiologists who need clinically useful information; cutting-edge research; and educational and SAM/CME articles.
- 8 CME/SA-CME credits available in every issue
- Use the AJR App on your tablet or smart phone
- Access the new Collections feature, with topical content compilations
- View Publish Ahead of print articles and the most read and most cited articles
- Access an extensive archive of past issues online—back to 1965