Disclosure of Commercial Interest
The following faculty members and planners have indicated that they do not have a financial relationship with a commercial organization that may have a direct or indirect interest in the subject matter being presented, or with any commercial organization that has provided funds for the educational activity:
- Ali Gholamrezanezhad has nothing to disclose.
- Kerry Husk has nothing to disclose.
- John Leyendecker has nothing to disclose.
- Jeremiah Long has nothing to disclose.
- Courtney Moreno has nothing to disclose.
- Christopher Neumann has nothing to disclose.
- Eric Rohren has nothing to disclose.
- Geoffrey Johnson has nothing to disclose.
- Ajit Goenka has nothing to disclose.
The following individuals have indicated that they have a disclosure of commercial interest:
- Samuel Galgano receives research support as a Primary Investigator for Blue Earth.
- Heather Jacene receives consulting fees as part of the Consulting-Advisory Board for Advanced Accelerator Applications. Dr. Jacene receives a speaker honorarium from Australian and New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate Cancer clinical trial group and Janssen Pharmaceuticals. She receives research support from Siemens Healthcare and GTx, Inc.
- Phillip Kuo receives consulting fees and speaker honoraria as consultant and speaker for General Electric Healthcare. Dr. Kuo receives consulting fee from Imaging Endpoints, Bayer and Novartis. He also receives consulting and reader fees as consultant and reader for clinical trials for Konica Minolta. Dr. Kuo receives a research grant as principal investigator for Blue Earth Diagnostics.
- Jonathan McConathy receives research support from Eli Lilly/Avidd and Blue Earth Diagnostics. Dr. McConathy receives consulting fees from GE Healthcare. He receives research support from Canon Medical and Cytosite Biopharma.