Earn credit at your own pace through August 7, 2025 and continue to access your videos until August 7, 2032. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course package offers 2 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until August 7, 2032, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Recognize the normal imaging anatomy of the facial nerve on CT and MRI.
- Review the science of olfaction.
Speakers and Lectures
- Can’t Smell a Thing: Approach to Evaluation of Anosmia—Greg Avey
- As Far as the Eye Can See: A Primer on Visual Loss—Remy Lobo
- Pins and Needles: Evaluation of CNV Dysfunction—Hillary Kelly
- Role of Imaging in the Workup of Hearing Loss—Mohit Agarwal
- My Voice Sounds Gruff: Imaging of Hoarseness—Bronwyn Hamilton
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.