Clinical Case-Based Review of Musculoskeletal Imaging
Focus on honing your diagnostic skills with this distinctive Online Course that combines didactic lectures and rapid-fire case review sessions to provide deeper insights into musculoskeletal imaging.
Earn credit at your own pace through August 13, 2022 and continue to access your videos until August 14, 2029. See below for learning outcomes and a list of individual lectures.
This course package offers 5 CME and SA-CME Credits following completion of an online assessment.
ARRS Member price: $345
ARRS In-Training Member price: $175
Nonmember price: $595
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until August 14, 2029, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- develop differential diagnoses for musculoskeletal imaging findings
- recognize the imaging and clinical features that allow for refinement of differential diagnosis, allowing for a more specific diagnosis
- recognize some commonly encountered imaging artifacts in musculoskeletal imaging and describe why they occur and the techniques to avoid them
- outline management decisions affecting a variety of commonly encountered clinical scenarios
- Knee Trauma - Menisci—Daniel E. Wessell, MD, PhD
- Neoplasm—Jennifer L. Pierce, MD
- Trauma—Ambrose J. Huang, MD
- Inflammatory Conditions—F. Beaman
- Knee Trauma-Ligaments—Daniel E. Wessell, MD, PhD
- Rapid Fire Cases—Jonathan C. Baker, MD
- Core—Ambrose J. Huang, MD
- Imaging Approach to Soft Tissue Masses—Jonathan C. Baker, MD
- Lower Extremity—Francesca Beaman, MD
- Characteristically Benign Soft Tissue Masses—Jonathan C. Baker, MD
- Upper Extremity—Hillary Warren Garner, MD
- Rapid Fire Cases: Bone—Hillary Warren Garner, MD
- Imaging Approach: Muscle Disorders—Jonathan C. Baker, MD
- Rapid Fire Cases: Joint—Omer A. Awan, MD
- Imaging Approach: Tendon Disorders—Jonathan C. Baker, MD
- Rapid Fire Cases: Soft Tissue—James Derek Stensby, MD
The American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 5.00 American Board of Radiology, MOC Part II, Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME) credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.