Clinical Case-Based Review of Vascular and Interventional Imaging
Focus on honing your vascular and interventional imaging diagnostic skills with this distinctive course that combines didactic lectures and rapid-fire case review sessions to provide deeper insights into vascular and interventional imaging.
Earn credit at your own pace through November 14, 2022 and continue to access your videos until November 15, 2029. See below for learning outcomes and a list of modules and individual lectures.
This course package offers 5 CME and SA-CME Credits following completion of an online test.
ARRS Member price: $345
ARRS In-Training Member price: $175
Nonmember price: $595
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until November 15, 2029, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- develop differential diagnoses for vascular and interventional imaging findings
- recognize the imaging and clinical features that allow for refinement of differential diagnosis, allowing for a more specific diagnosis
- recognize some commonly encountered imaging artifacts in vascular and interventional imaging and describe why they occur and the techniques to avoid them
- outline management decisions affecting a variety of commonly encountered clinical scenarios
- Vasculitis and Other Vasculopathies—Sailendra G. Naidu, MD
- Non-Vascular Cases—Raja Ramaswamy, MD
- Venous Cases—Elizabeth A. Ignacio, MD
- Arterial Cases—J. Mark McKinney, MD
- Introduction to Interventional Oncology—Robert P. Liddell, MD
- Rapid Fire Cases Part 1—Robert P. Liddell, MD
- Rapid Fire Cases Part 2—Sailendra G. Naidu, MD
- Arterial—Raja Ramaswamy, MD
- The Role of IR in the Treatment of Venous Thrombosis—Robert P. Liddell, MD
- Non-Vascular—Elizabeth A. Ignacio, MD
- Interventional Oncology: Image Guided Ablative Therapy—Robert P. Liddell, MD
- Venous—Davood Joseph Abdollahian, MD, DABR
- Non-vascular Interventions—Raja Ramaswamy, MD
- Portal Hypertension: Tips 2019—Robert P. Liddell, MD
- Uterine Artery Embolization 2019—Robert P. Liddell, MD
- Arterial Interventions—Premal S. Trivedi, MD, MSE
- Venous Interventions—Davood Joseph Abdollahian, MD, DABR
The American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 5.00 American Board of Radiology, MOC Part II, Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME) credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.