Earn credit at your own pace through July 10, 2025 and continue to access your videos until July 10, 2032. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 2 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until July 10, 2032, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe the entities that make up Acute Aortic Syndromes with distinguishing features.
- Discuss evidence-based updates in the imaging of acute appendicitis.
- Identify the critical Neuroimaging techniques and findings for decision-making in patient presenting with acute stroke.
Speakers and Lectures
- Right Lower Quadrant Pain—Satheesh Krishna, MD
- Acute Aortic Syndrome—Ferco Berger, MD
- Imaging of Acute Pancreatitis—Jorge Soto, MD
- Upper Right Quadrant Pain—Jennifer Uyeda, MD
- GI Twists and Turns in the ED—Satheesh Krishna, MD
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.