Brain Tumors: From Child to Adult
This course provides a comprehensive review of the role of conventional and advanced imaging techniques for the diagnosis and treatment of brain tumors in children and adults, and reviews key concepts of the 2021 WHO classification of brain tumors. ARRS is proud to have partnered with the Spanish Society of Medical Radiology (SERAM) to present this course.
- Recognize imaging signs and use of advanced imaging techniques for the diagnosis of brain tumors in the adult and pediatric population.
- Understand the pitfalls and challenges for imaging diagnosis of CNS tumors in light of the new 2021 WHO classification.
- Understand the role of radiomics and radiogenomics in the diagnosis of brain tumors.
- Recognize imaging features of common pediatric brain tumors & mimics.
- Understand the role of conventional and advanced imaging for the diagnosis and monitoring of brain metastases.
Please note — No credits are available for this course.
Imaging Diagnosis of CNS Tumors in Context of the New 2021 WHO Classification
|Raymond Huang, MD, PhD
Radiomics in Brain Tumors
|Cristina Utrilla, MD, PhD
|Carlos Torres, MD
Imaging Evaluation of Tumor Response
|Victor Suárez Vega, MD
Pediatric Brain: Tumor & Mimics
|Mai-Lan Ho, MD
Imaging for Neurosurgical Procedures in Pediatrics
|Jordi Muchart, MD