Supporting Men's Health
In honor of Men's Health Awareness Month, ARRS has several new men's health imaging resources available to support your practice.
Throughout the month, renowned speakers will present videos on their latest findings and discuss how new research is changing their practice.
- NEW Pitfalls in Prostate MRI by Leonardo Kayat Bittencourt, MD, PhD
- NEW Introduction to PI-RADS by Sharon Clarke, MD, PhD
- NEW Ensuring Quality in MRI-directed Prostate Pathway by Tristan Barrett, MD
- Male Breast Cancer: A Practical Approach by Amy Patel, MD
- Transperineal Prostate Biopsy: A New Standard of Care? by Michael A. Gorin, MD
- Prostate MRI: Active Surveillance and the Role of the PRECISE Score by Francesco Giganti, MD, PhD
- Imaging for Male Infertility and Impotence by Daniel J.A. Margolis, MD
- MR of Penile Neoplasms presented by Satheesh Krishna, MD
- Common Scrotal Pathologies: A Case Based Review presented by Erick M. Remer, MD
AJR, the official journal of the American Roentgen Ray Society, has made the following articles open access for the month of November.
Join us on Twitter on Monday, November 21 from 12-1 pm Eastern Time for a discussion on prostate MRI qualification, led by Soleen Stocker-Ghafoor, MD (@sghafoormd) and Katarzyna Macura, MD, PhD, FACR (@KatarzynaMacura). Follow along with the #ARRSChat hashtag.