ARRS Global Partner
Korean Society of Radiology
The Korean Society of Radiology (KSR), established in 1945, is the official society representing all physicians of Korea in the field of radiology. KSR has a membership of 3,000 including 500 in-training members.
ARRS and KSR leaders celebrate their long-standing global society partnership.
KSR Membership for ARRS Members
ARRS members may apply for free KSR International Membership
KSR benefits include:
- Free online access to Korean Journal of Radiology (KJR)
- Free online access to KSR website and E-learning system
- Free subscription to KSR news
- Discounted KCR registration fee
- Priority in consideration for KSR fellowship program
Featured Journal Publication
KSR participated in an Annual Meeting Global Exchange featuring Korea during the ARRS 2023 Annual Meeting. During the Global Exchange, KSR representatives presented the featured course, Changing Paradigms in Tumor Response Assessment, with ARRS faculty. KSR President, Dr. Jeong Min Lee, received ARRS Honorary Membership. ARRS leaders, Dr. Erik Paulson and Dr. Jorge Soto, completed the Global Exchange during the KCR 2023 Meeting.