Disclosure of Commercial Interest
The following faculty members and planners have indicated that they do not have a financial relationship with a commercial organization that may have a direct or indirect interest in the subject matter being presented, or with any commercial organization that has provided funds for the educational activity has nothing to disclose:
- Kerry Davis has nothing to disclose.
- Sam Edgerly has nothing to disclose.
- Courtney Moreno has nothing to disclose.
- Catherine Petchprapa has nothing to disclose.
- Samantha Schulz has nothing to disclose.
- Lubdha Shah has nothing to disclose.
- Liane Philpotts has nothing to disclose.
The following individuals have indicated that they have a disclosure of commercial interest:
- Stamatia Destounis receives intuitional research grants for research projects with iCAD and Hologic Inc.
- Sarah Friedewald receives consulting fees, and has a research grant from Hologic, Inc. Dr. Friedewald has a research grant as the principal investigator from Google.
- Jessica Leung receives stock shares as member Scientific Advisory Board for Subtle Medical. Dr. Leung receives honorarium as a panelist for GE Healthcare and honorarium as a member of the Scientific Advisory Board for Seno. Dr. Leung receives honorarium as a member of the Contrast Advisory Board for Bracco Diagnostics.
- Laurie Margolies is on the medical advisory board for Screenpoint Medical.
- Linda Moy is a Principal investigator on a research grant for Siemens Healthcare, and is an advisor for Lunit Insight and iCAD. Dr. Moy serves on the RSNA Editorial Board for Radiology.
- Haydee Ojeda-Fournier receives consulting fees from ViewPoint Medical. She also receives stock options from Curemetrix.
- Janice Sung is the principal investigator of a research study from GE for a research grant.