After attending this symposium, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the role of PET in prostate cancer and neuroendocrine tumor diagnosis and therapy
- Apply the appropriate PET response criteria in to oncologic studies
- Explain the use of PET agents for the assessment of suspected Alzheimer’s disease and other cognitive disorders
- Outline best practices and imaging findings in PET/CT relevant to COVID-19
- Predict the potential clinical applications of FDOPA-PET for cancer and brain imaging
This symposium targets practicing radiologists and advanced trainees who want additional training on the use of PET tracers and techniques that have recently entered clinical practice.